As announced on March 5, Porsche is returning to Forza Motorsport on May 22. The Porsche Expansion Pack for Forza Motorsport 4 is more than just a DLC pack, it’s a rich gameplay enhancing experience based around one of the most heralded automotive brands in the world.
The Porsche Expansion Pack includes 30 incredible Porsches to add to your garage, race, collect, and customize as well as 20 new Porsche-themed career events. These events are all Porsche-centric and provide new track competitions aimed at giving Porsche lovers a multitude of new ways to appreciate their cars and Forza 4. Furthermore, expect to see Porsche models in the AI field in career events and integrated into the Forza 4 level reward structure.
The Porsche Expansion Pack for Forza Motorsport 4 will also include new Xbox LIVE Achievements (for a total of 250 Gamerscore points) all centered around Porsche. So, if you thought you had done everything in the game, think again, the Porsche Expansion Pack gives you more to appreciate, accomplish and acquire.
Once released, fans can count on Porsche-themed Rivals events and new online multiplayer hoppers dedicated to all the various Porsche models in the expansion pack. This will be the most comprehensive and exciting Porsche experience available in any racing game today!
To celebrate the upcoming release on May 22, we will be tweeting the announcements of the actual cars included in the Porsche Expansion Pack. Beginning on May 7, we will announce two cars per day; one at 8 a.m. Pacific, and the second at 1 p.m. Pacific. In an effort to spread the word to all Porsche lovers, we will be rewarding one lucky Twitter follower per announcement who retweets our car announcement with prizes. Check out the full details of the contest including the rules here.
So far these are our winners:
- racing bones
Right after our Twitter announcement of the new Porsche models included in the Porsche Expansion Pack we will be posting photos of them on our Facebook page. Winners of the re-tweet contest will be announced via a tweet once they are chosen. So follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get all the details as we release them. In addition, we’ll be updating this story daily with the Porsche models we announce.
We are very excited to bring to Porsche back to the world of Forza! These announcements will give you up to the minute updates of all the hot Porsches included in the Porsche Expansion Pack for Forza Motorsport 4. Don’t miss a bit of the excitement as we roll out the red carpet for the May 22 release date.
Check out this YouTube video that shows all 30 cars in all their glory.
Discuss the Porsche Unveiling in this dedicated thread.
Unveiled Porsches: You can check out pictures of these cars on our official Facebook page. The Porsche cars page is now live on Forzamotorsport.net You can read the story behind each car, and some Porsche history. Check it out here.
Monday May 7
- 1995 Porsche 911 GT2
- 2011 Porsche #54 Black Swan Racing 911 GT3 Cup (New to Forza Motorsport)
- 1987 Porsche 959
- 2004 Porsche 911 GT3 (996)
- 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo (New to Forza Motorsport)
- 2008 Porsche #2 Gruppe Orange Racing 911 GT3 Cup
- 2005 Porsche #31 Petersen White Lightning 911 GT3-RSR (996)
- 1970 Porsche 914/6
- 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)
- 2011 #45 Flying Lizard Motorsports 911 GT3-RSR (997) (New to Forza Motorsport)
- 1956 550A Spyder
- 2007 Porsche #80 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR
- 1987 Porsche #17 Racing Porsche AG 962c
- 2008 Porsche #16 Dyson Racing RS Spyder Evo
- 2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo
- 2011 Porsche No. 17 Team Falken 911 GT3-RSR ( New to Forza Motorsport)
- 2012 Porsche Cayman R
- 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo
- 2003 Porsche Carrera GT
- 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3
- 1998 Porsche #26 AG GT 1-98
- 2007 Porsche 911 GT3
- 2005 Porsche #66 AXA Racing 911 GT3 Cup (996)
- 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo (997)
- 2011 911 #23 Alex Job Racing 911 GT3 Cup ( New to Forza Motorsport)
- 2008 Porsche #7 Penske Racing RS Spyder Evo
- 1973 Porsche Carrera RS
- 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS( New to Forza Motorsport)