The November Speed Pack
The next add-on pack for Forza Motorsport 4 is on its way! The November Speed Pack will be available for download on Tuesday, Nov. 1, and will include ten incredible cars—from classic hot rods like the 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air to state-of-the-art supercars like the Lamborghini Aventador. Here’s the full list of all ten cars available in the pack:
- 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4: The newest Bull in the Lamborghini stable has arrived: fans can take it for a spin in “Forza Motorsport 4”and experience what it’s like to whip past rivals at 200 miles per hour.
- 2012 Aston Martin Virage: Aston Martin’s newest coupe features a barking V12 that balances a perfect ratio of horsepower to torque to propel the Virage down the open road.
- 2011 #2 Audi Sport Team Joest R15++ TDI: The final version of the Audi R15, the R15 “Plus Plus,” celebrated the R15s final race at the 2011 Sebring 12 Hours.
- 2011 Audi RS3 Sportback: The newest member of the Audi RennSport line boasts the same 2.5-liter turbocharged direct-injection five-cylinder found in the TT-RS, propelling it from 0 to 60 in only 4.6 seconds.
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air: A true automotive icon, the “57 Chevy” gained notoriety as a hot rod and is now one of the most recognizable American cars of all time.
- 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8: The 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 is a serious performance machine with a 470-hp 6.4-liter Hemi V-8 that responds to throttle inputs with no hesitation.
- 2011 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F458 Italia: Matched only by the legendary heritage of Ferrari, the Risi Competizione team has won two Le Mans championships and achieved 29 podium finishes.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST: Debuting with the same 250-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine that the much larger Ford Explorer SUV uses, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch.
- 1992 GMC Typhoon: The 280 horses on tap in the GMC Typhoon allow it to do things unthinkable for an SUV before its introduction.
- 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R: The Scirocco R serves as the platform for race cars in the Scirocco R-Cup, which brings world-famous drivers to the Hockenheim track each year.
To coincide with the release of the November Speed Pack, we’ll also be creating a new Rivals Mode event starring the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4. This new Rivals event will be a hot lap contest featuring the Aventador on Mugello. We’ll be awarding unicorn cars to 100 random players per week who set a leaderboard time in this Aventador Rivals event, so get ready for the competition starting on November 1.
The November Speed Pack will be available for 560 MS Points ($7 USD) and will be free to download for those who have already purchased the Forza Motorsport 4 Season Pass. The Season Pass is your ticket to six game add-on packs as they’re released through the next year. Players can purchase the Season Pass on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and at participating retailers – including Best Buy and GameStop – for only 2,400 Microsoft points ($29.99 USD) The “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass is redeemable for six game add-on packs, representing a 30 percent overall savings as compared to purchasing the content separately. New purchasers will also receive all previously released game add-on content and the November Speed Pack.
Did you know you can share all the exciting news about Forza Motorsport 4 and find exclusive Forza content on your favorite social networks? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!