Forza Horizon VIP Membership Now Available
Forza Horizon fans, if you’ve been waiting to get your hands on VIP membership in Horizon, today is your lucky day! Forza Horizon VIP membership is now officially available for download on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Previously available only to Forza Horizon Limited Collector’s Edition owners, VIP membership offers players a host of perks, including exclusive in-game content, new in-game functionality, and special recognition within the Forza community.
VIP Membership in Forza Horizon costs 800 MS points and includes the following:
Forza Horizon VIP Car Pack – This five-car pack features some of the rarest high-performance exotics in the world, and each car is destined to become a highlight of every “Forza Horizon” VIP’s garage. The five cars included in the VIP Car Pack are:
- 2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder – Going topless in an all-wheel drive super car might be illegal in some places, but just try and catch this culprit. The R8 GT Spyder has enough power and traction to leave nothing but the brief memory of its taillights in the mind of anyone trying to match its pace.
- 2011 Koenigsegg Agera – As beautiful and powerful as a Nordic winter, the Agera is one of the most interesting of the current breed of hypercar. It packs the requisite manic power numbers (courtesy of a 940 horsepower twin-turbo 5-liter V8) with a form factor that could only come from the famed Swedish manufacturer. Featuring brutal acceleration and a top speed north of 260 mph, the Agera is special in every respect.
- 2011 Lamborhini Sesto Elemento – Faceted like a cut diamond, there’s no mistaking the Sesto Elemento for anything else on the road – even other Lamborghinis. Sesto elemento is Italian for “sixth element;” if you don’t have a periodic table nearby, that’s carbon, a not-so-subtle hint that its body is composed entirely of the woven stuff.
- 2012 Pagani Huayra – The Huayra has been a long time in the making; designer Horacio Pagani began work on the car in 2003. But, like all works of art – automotive or otherwise – true beauty takes time.
- 2011 RUF Rt 12 R – Starting with the traditional body-in-white, RUF completely rebuilds or replaces the rest of the componentry with stunning results: 730 horsepower and 693 ft-lbs. of torque, enough to rival all but the most extreme supercars. While the R can do things that few cars can equal, it does so precisely and without drama. A skilled driver will find few better tools in which to practice his craft.
Exclusive in-game gifts from the Forza Community Team – VIPs should check their Forza Horizon inbox today for a new car designed by phredesign, and look for a VIP Car Battle Facebook poll on our official Facebook page later in the week for a chance to vote on the car you want to receive for free!
VIP Rivals Events – VIPs can race in custom-made Rivals events to test their skills against fellow “Forza Horizon” VIP members
Expanded Storefront: VIP members receive additional slots for their in-game storefront in “Forza Horizon”. These slots can be used to showcase new user-generated content such as photographs, vinyl groups, designs, etc.
Expanded MyForza gallery space: VIP’s can store an additional two videos or “Big Shot” images in their MyForza gallery
VIP icon affixed to each VIP member’s Gamertag in “Forza Horizon”
NOTE: Current “Forza Horizon” LCE owners who have redeemed their VIP membership code should not re-purchase VIP membership for “Forza Horizon”, as they currently enjoy all benefits associated with VIP membership.