BMW M5 Forza Cup
With today’s European launch of Forza Motorsport 4, we’re debuting a brand new contest for German Forza 4 fans: the BMW M5 Forza Cup. This one-of-a-kind contest will challenge the fastest German drivers to pit their skills against one another in the 2012 BMW M5, and with one lucky winner taking home the prize of their very own 2012 BMW M5 car!
Here’s how the BMW M5 Forza Cup works:
- There are two methods for entry: Play on game stations at select German BMW retailers or take race via Xbox LIVE in a specially created Rivals Mode event in Forza Motorsport 4.
- To play online, first you need to register at http://www.bmw.de/forza4. Once again, this contest is available only to German residents.
- Once you are registered you will receive an e-mail stating your eligibility to enter the BMW M5 Forza Cup Rivals event in Forza Motorsport 4. Navigate to the Community menu in Forza 4, go to Rivals mode and look for the “BMW M5 Forza Cup” event, which will be found in the “Community Monthly” Rivals channel.
- Set your best time in this Rivals Mode event. Here are the event details
Name: BMW M5 Forza Cup
Car: 2012 BMW M5 (stock only, no tuning allowed) – This car is available for free download.
Track: Nürburgring GP
Event Type: Hot Lap
- This Rivals Mode event will begin on Oct. 14 and will last until Nov. 12.
Microsoft and BMW will choose the 12 fastest contestants and gather them with four wildcard winners chosen at random in the Munich-based BMW Welt on November 26, 2011 for a grand finale race. The overall winner of this race will be awarded with a brand new 2012 BMW M5!
For more information, as well as terms and conditions, and details on how to register, please see http://www.bmw.de/forza4! Good luck to all participants!